To routinely conceptualize creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic within the assigned product(s).
- Personally work on the graphic development of at least one product.
- Interact with Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
- Work closely with account executives and traffic to schedule and monitor all projects.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director.
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings.
- Assist in making presentations to client.
- Provide detailed direction to designers.
- Assist in the education and development of designers.
- Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces.
Demonstrated complete understanding of:
- Color theory and color relationships.
- Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic setting.
- Perspective and space relationships.
- Page composition and grid structures.
- Print production process, knowledge of production techniques, and correct disking procedures.
- Photography and the photographic process.
Demonstrated ability to: Communicate thorough knowledge of assigned product(s).
- Provide effective direction at photo shoots.
- Effectively check and approve work on press. · Effectively collect electronic materials for output.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
- Command respect of freelancers and designers and be able to effectively oversee their work
Submit your resume to HR